Research Development Committee
The committee aims to develop academic temper among students and inspiring them in attending different academic quality enhancement programs and interactive sessions. This committee also aims to enhance academic development programs strategically for the faculty members and encourage and develop teachers towards varied academic activities .
Composition of The Committee
1. Dr. Mukesh Dixit, Professor (Zoology) Convener
2. Dr. Renuka Rana, Professor (Commerce) Member
3. Dr. Seema Dixit, Professor (Zoology) Member
4. Dr. Renu Shrivastava, Associate Professor (Home Science) Member
5. Dr. Deepti Sankat, Associate Professor (Botany) Member
Activity of the session 2022-23:
A training program on ‘Development of e- learning resources’ was organized during 23 to 29 August 2022. In which 12 subject experts from different colleges of Madhya Pradesh have delivered subject related lectures on online and offline mode with participation of about 55 faculty members.